Saturday, 24th July 2010-2

I returned back when I was down with a pack of Marlboro. I was coughing like hell as I had exceeded the limit of nicotine intake for that day. When I was back, no one was in the living room and I heard someone in the bathroom. Sam was probably in his room ‘cuz I heard soft music from his room.
I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV when Sabiha called from the bathroom. “Hey, is someone around?” I was surprised to hear her voice. “Yeah, I’m here. Need any help?”, I said as I turned down the volume of the TV set. She said, “Can you pass my towel. I forgot to take it.” I turned off the TV and went to her room to fetch her, her towel. I peeped in Sam’s room to check what he was doing. There was no one in his room and his laptop was on. So I thought, he was in the house and left his laptop unattended.
I went to Sabiha’s kingdom of “never cleanliness” and started searching for her towel in the heap of clothes that were scattered all over the floor. I finally found the towel and went to the bathroom. I knocked on the bathroom door and the next moment I was pulled in.
I tumbled on my own feet but managed not to fall on the slippery bathroom floor. Sabiiha pulled me near her as she was completely naked and started kissing my neck and chest. I still remembered the call with my girlfriend so I pushed her back and stormed out of the bathroom. I was shocked to see Celina sitting on the couch in the living room. “I’m here to talk to you.” She had a strong tone. “Lets go out, Celina.” , I said as I didn’t wanted to throw a tantrum in front of Sabiha. “Why not here?”, she asked when Sabiha walked out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around her bosom. The towel was so transparent that Celina could see that she was not wearing anything beneath the towel. “Now how will you explain this?” said she and started crying like a kid. I skipped a beat and looked at Sabiha with anger and frustration. She just winked at me and left the scene. I sat next to Celina and tried to wrap my hand on her shoulder but she shrugged and sat away from me. I was so angry on Sabiha that I’d have killed her but I controlled my feelings and concentrated on my girlfriend. “Look Shelly, what you just saw was not what it looked like. I went to give her, her towel and she pulled me in. And the moment I came out, you were in the living room.” “Do you think, I’m dumb?” I’ve been here for the past 15 minutes. I should have never trusted you. Why did I love you in the first place when I knew you were not worth it?” “That’s it, Celina. Get the hell outta here. I tried my best to tell you the truth but if you don’t wanna listen then it’s not my fault. If you don’t wanna believe me, it’s fine. She wanted to give you an illusion and you received it. 100%. But if you’re gonna blame me for all this; then I’m sorry. I can’t take that shit.” Her crying now changed to soft sobs and that was an “expression” to hug her. But I didn’t. I stood up, sprayed some deodorant and stormed out of the main door.
I didn’t knew if I had taken the right step or not but I didn’t regretted it. I was down two flights of stairs when I heard the howling and screaming of girls. I knew exactly where it came from. I rushed my way back to the apartment and saw the meanest and the dirtiest cat fight ever. Sabiha was in her lingerie and was struggling to get away from the clutches of my girlfriend. I was so turned on by this fight but I had to stop it otherwise one of them would have been seriously injured. I pulled my girlfriend away in a stroke. Sabiha was still on the ground as she was exhausted. I thought of helping her to get into her room but this was not the right time. I took my girlfriend out in the hall and calmed her by hugging her tight. She started crying like a kid and hugged me back tighter.
She was calm and composed as we hugged like lovers who have met for the first time. I hugged her wrapping my arms on her waist and neck. I kissed her cheek and opened my eyes. I was taken aback when I saw Sabiha coming towards us with the kitchen knife. I pushed Celina aside with a reflex and tried to stop Sabiha’s march towards us. But she was so possessed that she pushed the knife in my shoulder. The next moment I was lying unconscious in a pool of warm blood.