When I opened my eyes, all I saw was a room with white interior. The pungent odor of the antiseptic made me realize that it was a hospital. I read the sign on the door of my room where I was. It read, U, mirror image of C and I. I was not able to decipher this “code”. I searched the vicinity of my room for any living being, but to my dismay there was none.
The first thing that came to my mind was where Samantha and Stephanie were. I didn’t knew from when, I was in this condition. All I wished was my baby sister was fine without me and I knew that Stephanie would take good care of her in my absence.
The last thing I remembered was my tight hug with my girlfriend and the next moment, Sabiha stabbing me in my shoulder. I tried to recall which shoulder was stabbed but my head was so heavy that I was unconscious again.